Wednesday, February 25, 2009

The roof, the roof, the roof is on fire...

Let the motherfucker burn. Like everyone, I have my bad days and my good days. Sadly, the bad ones tend to hit really hard, and the good ones are merely decent. Today was one of those bad ones. I woke up with the most ridiculous hangover, and then I had to go talk to Madelyn, the discipline lady in rez. She first went after me for empty beer bottles in the lounge where I wasn't even present when the R.A's showed up, and then after I asked a series of ingratiating questions, she went on a fuckin tirade against me. She spent five (hypocritical) minutes yelling at me for not keeping to the subject matter, and whenever I tried to get back to said subject matter, she would snap and say that's what she wants, but I keep going off on tangents. Which she continued to do.
So, after 20 minutes of bullshit, we finally got to the point where she hadn't given me a real answer as to how we got from suspicion to a solid issue, and then told me (as I had said that I had drank a couple of beer in a private room) that drinking underage was illegal, and it was a 3-point offence. So, now I face three points, which could cause loss of guest priviledges, as well as a possible eviction. Fuck.
But what people don't seem to understand is that I'm a stubborn son of a bitch. There's an appeal process that no one uses, and I have grounds for two of the three terms of the appeal. If I get so much as one point, I'll probably just burn the process to the ground. Fuck it, I've done it before, and I'll do it again. Today was not the day to cross me, and Madelyn seems to think that I'll lay down and die. My main point would be that I, as the prick I am, will take a molehill and turn it into a mountain. Sure, I could do something more constructive with my time, but why? To sound like a crazy leftist, this is just another abuse of power in the view of striking fear into the masses. Everyone here drinks, and Madelyn seems to think that just because she's pissed off, she can come after me and make an example of me. Fuck no. If she really wants to instill fear, she would be best going for the meek, not the pricks in journalism.
We don't need no water, let the motherfucker burn.

1 comment: